A Very Special Thank You to our
America is on the leading edge of the boomer generation reaching senior status - with over "8,000 boomers turning 65 every day for the next 18 years!" Denver is one of the leading "Baby Boomer cities in the U.S. which places us in the proverbial hot bed of the aging population."
In addition, due to the pervasive economic situation, DHHA is experiencing a dramatic increase in individuals who financially qualify (under $20,000 per year). Simultaneously, our existing patients continue to out-live the past generation. The result is a sizeable waiting list and an ever-growing number of patients.
This growth of the both the state’s senior and poor populations has stretched the resources of Dominican Home Health Agency. We are reaching out to more segments of the community to help meet this growing need.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the families of those who remembered us in their wills. If you have made or are considering a planned gift to Dominican Home Health Agency, we would be honored to have you join us as a member of the "Mother Mary Walsh Society".
Our sincere thanks to our longtime supporters and our new supporters, also. Our generous individual donors are too numerous to name here, though we thank each of you from the bottom of our hearts!
We greatly appreciate the support of the following foundations, businesses and churches:
- A. V. Hunter Trust, Inc.
- AJL Charitable Foundation
- BBVACompass Foundation
- Centura Health/ St. Anthony Hospital
- Chorske Family Foundation
- Colorado Garden Foundation
- Connie B. & William W. White Foundation
- Daniels Fund
- Eastern Hills Community Church
- El Pomar Foundation
- Energy Outreach Colorado
- Gary and Teresa Yourtz Foundation
- Greater St. Louis Community Foundation
- Holy Cross Catholic Church
- Home Instead Senior Care Foundation
- Innovest Portfolio Solutions
- Jack and Frances Foster Charitable Fund
- John and Florence Fortune Foundation
- Louis and Dorothy Meister Foundation
- Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust
- MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes Foundation
- Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church
- Orders of Friars Minor of the Province
- Our Lady of Loreto Parish
- Pema Foundation
- Raskob Foundation for Catholic Activities, Inc.
- Rose Medical Center
- Saeman Family Foundation
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Spirit of Christ Catholic Community
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church
- St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church
- The Anschutz Foundation
- The Catholic Foundation of Northern CO
- Virginia W. Hill Foundation
- Walter E. Lipe Charitable Trust